Sorry no pets.
Apartment £395 per wk.
Short breaks available.
We also offer B&B:
£82 per couple.
Awarded "Best B&B" by Period Living Magazine.
Wi-Fi FREE to guests.
For further details please contact:
Sylvia Hughes, Bryn Tirion Cottage,
Llanferres, Nr Mold, Denbighshire CH7 5LU
Tel: 01352 810444
Mobile: 0776 776 3479
Bryn Tirion is a snug and cosy self contained flat within the owners' 17th Century stone built cottage. It exists within a beautiful location overlooking the Alyn River and on towards Moel Fammau.
Designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty, it is a paradise for walkers and nature lovers, with many miles of rolling countryside footpaths and walkways. Nearby is the renowned Offa's Dyke long distance pathway.
There is plenty to keep you busy in this area, including the Loggerheads and Moel Fammau Country Parks, and only 35 miles away lies picturesque Snowdonia. Nearby, the market towns of Mold and Ruthin have plenty to offer and if you continue on for 15 miles you find yourself in the historic City Walls of Roman Chester with its excellent shopping facilities.
- It has its own entrance, past the cottage and up the old stone stairway.
- The accommodation is perfect for two people.
- It has been decorated throughout with great attention to detail, in a traditional country style.
- It has a pretty beamed living room with a well equipped kitchen, including a full-sized cooker, microwave oven and fridge, with all the usual utensils - pots and pans etc.
- Sleep and dream in the beautiful period bedroom, attractively furnished in old pine. A wrought iron bedstead combined with Laura Ashley bedlinen and towels makes for an exquisite stay.
- Private parking, heating and all electricity are inclusive in the rates, plus colour television and all linen.
- Wi-Fi FREE to guests.
- We apologise that we allow no pets, and the cottage is strictly no smoking.
Alternatively you could spend a lazy day relaxing in our pretty cottage garden, or stroll around our 3 acres of natural meadow and woodland.