BRUAICH MHOR COTTAGE
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £375 pw.
High season £400 - £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Christopher Rutter and Sara Harden
Tel: 07837 857730 or 07871 189478
Reload this mapBruaich Mhor is a modern, well-equipped self-catering cottage located near Broadford. It was built in 2009 to provide all necessary facilities and amenities for your holiday on Skye.
- The main sitting room has an open plan kitchen with a dining area and large panoramic windows with superb views of Beinn na Caillich, the Red Cuillin hills and Broadford Bay.
- The kitchen has a gas hob and cooker, fridge and dishwasher. It is fully equipped with crockery and cutlery, toaster, microwave and a selection of cooking pots etc. There is also a washing machine and dryer and all towels and bed linen are provided. There is a TV, DVD player, ipod dock and wi-fi is available.
- The double bedroom with a king size bed and a TV comfortably sleeps two people.
- The bathroom has a whirlpool bath with a shower over. There is under-floor heating throughout the cottage, all electricity and gas are included in the price.
- The self-catering cottage is next to the owner's home, however it is completely self-contained with its own parking space and small decking area outside. We cannot accept any pets at the property and it is also strictly no smoking inside the cottage. Bike storage is available.
- The cottage is ideally situated to explore Skye and enjoy a wide range of activities including walking, mountaineering and scrambling, cycling, fishing, kayaking, golf, wildlife watching and of course enjoying the amazing scenery.
- The nearby village of Broadford is a few minutes' drive.
- Bruaich Mhor cottage will provide you with a comfortable base with mountain and sea views from which to enjoy and explore the magical Isle of Skye.