BRUAICH MHOR COTTAGE
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Low season £375 - £395 pw.
High season £495 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01471 820304
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBruaich Mhor is a luxury self catering cottage located in Scullamus near Broadford on the Isle of Skye. Brand new in 2009, it has been purpose built to provide all necessary facilities and amenities for your holiday on Skye.
16 Aug, 23 Aug
- The cottage has a main double bedroom that comfortably sleeps two people in a king size bed.
- The main sitting room has an open plan kitchen with a dining area and large panoramic windows with superb views over the Red Cullin Mountains and the sea of Broadford bay.
- The kitchen has a gas hob and cooker, fridge and dishwasher. It is fully equipped with modern crockery and cutlery, toaster, microwave and a selection of cooking pots etc. There is also a washing machine and dryer and all towels and bed linen are provided. For your entertainment there is a TV, DVD player, ipod dock and satellite channels. Wireless internet connection is available for access to the web.
- Heating is provided by the luxury of an underfloor heating system with oak flooring throughout and a modern flame effect fire in the lounge.
- The price includes all electricity, gas, linen and towels.
- At the rear of the cottage there is a private decking area where barbecues can be cooked.
- Use of outdoor shed with clothes rail for drying outdoor clothing and footwear - and providing secure bike storage.
- We are sorry that we cannot accept any pets in the cottage and it is strictly no smoking.
- The cottage is ideally situated to explore Skye and enjoy a wide range of activities including walking, mountaineering and scrambling, cycling, fishing, kayaking, golf, wildlife watching and of course enjoying the amazing scenery.
- The nearby village of Broadford is a few minutes walk away and is the second largest on the island.
- Bruaich Mhor cottage will provide you with a comfortable base with stunning mountain and sea views from which to enjoy and explore the magical Isle of Skye.