37 Deebank Road,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Low season £400 - £500 pw.
High season £500 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Middleton, Holburn Properties Ltd,
26 Seafield Drive West, Aberdeen AB15 7XA
Tel: 01224 315607
Reload this mapBruach Mhor is a delightful two storey holiday cottage based against the breathtaking backdrop of Ballater in the heart of Royal Deeside. As well as being surrounded by scintillating scenery this comfortable cottage is the perfect place to prepare for the fun ahead or to relax after a busy day of activities. Our granite-built holiday cottage is a homely mixture of the traditional and modern. It provides a wealth of facilities to relax and unwind and to ready yourself for exploring and enjoying this beautiful and historic region. Bruach Mhor is the ideal base for breaks all year round.
Completely renovated in early January 2015.
- Lounge: Leather suite, sofa bed settee. TV, DVD player. Sky TV.
- Kitchen / Dining room: All kitchen equipment, microwave, auto washing machine, TV, SKY, Beautiful open fireplace, dining table and four chairs.
- Main bedroom: Double bed, All beds made up, TV/DVD.
- Bedroom two: Twin beds, all beds made up.
- Shower room: Shower cabinet, toilet, wash hand basin, electric towel rail.
Heating: The cottage benefits from modern electric heating system which is included in the rental cost.
- Large fully enclosed garden with grass, patio and barbecue.
Sky TV and Free broadband internet access/WIFI.
The cottage is within minutes of all shops. Superb 18 hole golf course, tennis courts, bowling and putting greens. Fishing, horse riding, high quality hill walking. Excellent pubs and restaurants and all round great base for exploring.