Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Summer season only:
(April to October)
£495 - £950 pw.
For further details please contact:
8 Holme Close, Ailsworth, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE5 7AQ
Tel: 01733 380028
Reload this mapBrook Bungalow is a large, secluded, well appointed modern bungalow set in its own secluded grounds with lawn, shrubs, sunny patio to the front and small orchard to rear. Plenty of room for off-road parking for 4 cars and the use of a single garage.
The Layout features:
The property is situated on a country lane leading to the sea and miles of unspoilt sandy beaches (1/4 mile), or to the local Nature Reserve and Bird Observatory (1/2 mile).
- Kitchen with breakfast table.
- Large lounge/dining room.
- 2 double bedded bedrooms each with en-suite, 3rd large bedroom with 4 single beds (full size) and bathroom.
- All rooms have double glazed windows and all main rooms are fully carpeted.
- Fully equipped with all the usual appliances including DVD, dishwasher, microwave and tumble dryer.
- Designated an area of natural beauty, exploration yields unspoilt villages with splendid inns providing excellent food.
- Close by are the coastal resorts of Hunstanton and Cromer, and many other attractions for the whole family - Sandringham Park Farm is a must for the children.