Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Summer season only:
April to November:
£695 - £1150 pw.
For further details please contact:
8 Holme Close, Ailsworth, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE5 7AQ
Tel: 01733 380028
Reload this mapBrook Bungalow is a large, secluded, well appointed modern bungalow set in its own secluded grounds with lawn, shrubs, sunny patio to the front and small orchard to rear. Plenty of room for off-road parking for 4 cars and the use of a single garage.
The Layout features:
The property is situated on a country lane leading to the sea and miles of unspoilt sandy beaches (1/4 mile), or to the local Nature Reserve and Bird Observatory (1/2 mile).
- Kitchen with breakfast table.
- Large lounge/dining room.
- 2 double bedded bedrooms each with en-suite, 3rd large bedroom opposite the bathroom can be set up as a double (6ft superking bed) with 2 singles, OR as 4 single beds.
- All rooms have double glazed windows and all main rooms are fully carpeted.
- Fully equipped with all the usual appliances including DVD, dishwasher, microwave and tumble dryer.
- Designated an area of natural beauty, exploration yields unspoilt villages with splendid inns providing excellent food.
- Close by are the coastal resorts of Hunstanton and Cromer, and many other attractions for the whole family - Sandringham Park Farm is a must for the children.
Mr and Mrs B from Nottingham, July 2016
"...to mention how much we enjoyed our stay at Brook Bungalow. A great spot for the beach and local pubs for meals."
Mrs H from Cambridge, June 2015
"We are really looking forward to another holiday at Brook Bungalow (10th visit)."
Mrs C from Wolverhampton, October 2014
"We searched through most of the north Norfolk properties and yours was one of the few with 3 bathrooms for 3 bedrooms."
Mr & Mrs M from Royston, October 2016
"We found it very comfortable with everything we needed - saw some really rare Autumn visitors."
Mr and Mrs B from Lancs, June 2014
"...loved the garden with all the birdlife and loved the area - great to be within easy walking distance of Holme beach."
Mrs D from Scotland, Aug 2016
"Thank you for letting us stay at Brook Bungalow. Such a privelege to see all the animals in their natural habitat."