BRONTE HOLIDAY COTTAGE
9 Cecil Street,
Sleeps: 1 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £160 - £200 pw.
High season £220 - £330 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01535 648289
Mobile: 07901 666854
Last minute vacancies during weeks:This 19th century, Yorkshire stone, mid-terrace cottage, is located within the small village of Cross Roads with Lees. This is the sister village of Haworth (less than 0.5 mile away) - in the heart of Bronte country. There is plenty of free off road parking available.
21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan, 25 Jan
- This cosy cottage has recently been renovated, and comfortably accommodates 1 to 4 people.
- The cottage is quite spacious and the internal layout is over 3 floors.
- There is a small outside enclosed area. There is garden seating available for Summer months.
- Within the village are traditional shops, a pub, restaurant, a park, and a very good traditional Yorkshire fish 'n' chip shop! All within walking distance.
- There is a very good bus service/public transport.
- The cottage has 2 bedrooms.
- Bathroom has a bath, shower, wc, hand basin, and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen has microwave, toaster, and intergrated appliances - washing machine/tumble dryer, Dishwasher, fridge, freezer. Living room has a living flame fire, TV, DVD Player, FreeView, CD Player/radio. Small selection of DVDs, books.
- Fully central heated and double glazed.
- All towels and bed linen are included.
- Overnight bookings and short breaks also available.
- A Folder containing places to visit, walks, etc.
- The cottage is an excellent base for exploring the surrounding areas.
- Haworth is World renowned for the Bronte Sisters, there are many interesting shops, cafes, restaurants to visit along the cobbled main street.
- Only 2 minutes from the cottage is the Keighley, Worth & Valley Railway, which was the original location of the Railway children.
- There are many walks in the surrounding area, such as, Bronte Way, Peninne Way, Hardcastle Craggs, etc.
- A short drive can take you to Skipton, The Yorkshire Dales, Hebden Bridge, Bolton Abbey, York, Harrogate, Leeds, etc.
Visit our main website for more information.