Cot and highchair available.
Pets welcome by arrangement at booking.
Price range: £280 - £475 pw.
Short breaks from £70 per night.
For further details please contact:
Carol or Ron Scarpello
Tel: 01766 512378
Reload this mapBron Graig is a mid terrace, 19th century cottage situated in the small village of Penmorfa on the A487, 2 miles from Porthmadog and on the boundary of The Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
- It is within two miles of the valleys of Cwm Pennant and Cwm Ystradllyn where you can walk, cycle or fish for trout in the Cwm Ystradllyn reservoir. The National Cycle Route 8 passes very near by.
- Four miles away is the long expanse of Black Rock Sands or if you prefer, the secluded sandy coves at Borth y Gest.
- Cricieth, with its medieval castle and beautiful coast is just a five mile drive. Other castles, Caernarfon, Harlech and Conwy are all within easy driving distance.
- Other attractions in the area include the RSPB Osprey observation site which is open from March until the birds leave on migration in the autumn, the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways in Porthmadog and the Italianate village of Portmeirion, four miles away.
- It is seven miles to the pretty village of Beddgelert and the area has numerous lovely walks suitable for all abilities. These range from the flat sand at Black Rock to river walks and, for the more adventurous, the mountains of Snowdonia offer endless possibilities.
- Well equipped kitchen/diner with fridge freezer, electric cooker and microwave.
- Open plan living room with inglenook fireplace housing a wood burning stove. One basket of logs provided free.
- TV, DVD/CD, radio.
- A steep, narrow staircase leads upstairs to two bedrooms with one a double, and one with king sized bed.
- Bathroom with bath and overhead electric shower.
- Utility area houses washing machine and barbecue and leads up stone steps to enclosed garden.
- Fresh linen provided free, towels available for a small charge if requested.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Economy 7 heating and hot water.
- Electricity included.
- Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
- Strictly non smoking.