Sorry no pets.
Low season £200 pw.
High season £300 pw.
Credit cards accepted.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 821336
Broland is a very old stone-built cottage which has just been renovated to a high standard. It stands within a small traditional farm steading and was, until very recently, an active sheep farm.
- The accommodation is all on one level and there are two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
- In the small and cosy sitting room there is a woodburning stove and comfortable leather sofas.
- It is centrally heated throughout and the shower-room has a large power shower.
- It has a new fitted kitchen with oven and ceramic hob, fridge and dishwasher, microwave and espresso machine.
- It stands on the east side of Rousay and the local shop (with everything anyone could want) is a few minutes walk away.
- We can collect guests from the ferry if required.
BROLAND IS AVAILABLE BY ARRANGEMENT FOR A SPLIT WEEK WITH OUR OTHER ORKNEY PROPERTY WINDYWALLS IN HARRAY, ON THE ORKNEY MAINLAND (AT THE EDGE OFTHE NEOLITHIC HEART OF ORKNEY WORLD HERITAGE SITE).
Pagelinks:Windywalls, Grimeston Road, Harray, Orkney (sleeps 6)
Creagan, 32 Breasclete, Isle of Lewis (sleeps 6)