Sleeps: 5 + 2 on sofabed.
Low season £220 pw (240 euros).
Mid season £320 pw (370 euros).
High season £420 pw (440 euros).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0044 (0)1708 700935
Mob: 0044 (0)7986694448
Reload this mapBrockagh Cottage is a 3 minute walk from the picturesque village of Robertstown Co Kildare. You are in the heart of the Irish countryside yet only 40 mins away from the Dublin, the Capital of Ireland, 15 minutes from Newbridge which has the second largest shopping centre in Ireland, a 24hr Tesco's and all that you could ask for in modern amenities. Should you not find what you want there you can always go to Naas (again 15 mins away). Within the village you will find a post office, two convenience stores (one with a deli) a Chinese take away and a choice of four original Irish Pubs which regularly host traditional Irish music evenings.
- You can enjoy horse racing at the Curragh, motor racing at Modello Park, all within a 5 mile radius of Brockagh Cottage or you can play on one of 15 golf courses situated locally.
- There are also some seventy miles of canal walking routes, but an attractive feature of these is they can be enjoyed by people of virtually all ages and levels of fitness.
- In the village you can take a barge trip along the Grand Canal and idle away many hours enjoying the idyllic scenery of the of County Kildare countryside.
- Of course you could always just simply lay back and go fishing from the comfort of the back garden of Brockagh Cottage.
- The cottage comprises three bedrooms, one double bedroom with ensuite, one bedroom with twin beds and one single bedroom.
- All bed linen and towels are supplied and there will be fresh milk for your first cup of tea when you arrive.