Sleeps: 2 - 3.
No children under 8.
Low Season £450.00 per week,
Mid-Season £500.00 per week,
High Season £550.00 per week.
3 day breaks at £300.00.
Rates include electricity and central heating.
For further details please contact:
John & Frances Hoskins
Tel: 01386 701570
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBroadclose, previously the village dairy, was converted in the early 1930's from a range of farm buildings part of which now forms Broadclose Cottage. Well furnished and comfortable, the cottage is south facing and set in a delightfully quiet garden close to the village centre with views to the church and hills beyond.
18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov
- Large flagstone entrance hall, inner hall, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom.
- The sitting room is cosy with an effective warming gas fire with a convector in it.
- Landing, double bedroom, twin bedroom.
- Luxurious bathroom with large shower and separate corner bath.
- Prices include all linen, gas central heating and electricity.
- Dog welcome.
- Regret, no children under six years.
- No smoking.
- Pretty garden.
- Off street parking.
Blockley is sometimes known as 'the secret village in the Cotswolds', and is a large village with the golden glow of local ashlar stone nestling in a fold of the Cotswold hills midway between the market town of Moreton-in-Marsh and Chipping Campden, a typical town of the affluent wool merchants of the 14th and 15th Centuries.
- The villlage possesses a medieval parish church, a wonderful and popular community shop/post office with delightful coffee shop, and two village inns.
- Blockley, in the heart of the Cotswolds, is conveniently located for Oxford, Cheltenham and Shakespeare Country - Stratford-upon-Avon.
- There is a main line railway station to London - Paddington (hour and a half) from Moreton-in-Marsh (3 miles).
- Birmingham International Airport is an hour's drive at approx 50 miles.