Rue des Crabbes,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 3 and 4 Stars.
3 Star: £620 - £950 pw.
4 Star: £710 - £1150 pw.
For further details please contact:
Briquet Cottages have been extensively upgraded over the past year and have now been awarded 3 & 4 star ratings.
- Situated in a quiet rural area, surrounded by picturesque lanes and only a stone's throw from the more popular west coast beaches.
- Adjacent to the cottages are a minimarket, a garage, a bar serving bar meals, bus stops, butcher, historic monuments, plus relaxing coastal and inland walks including the Guernsey Millennium walk.
- Each cottage is fully equipped to modern standards with full specification kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, flat screen tv & satellite and wi-fi connection. All towels and linen are provided. Hot water is included and central heating is provided between October and May.
- We are surrounded by substantial landscaped grounds including bbq facilities, picnic tables and on-site parking.
- Briquet cottages are flanked by the beautiful sandy beaches of L'Eree to the South and Vazon Bay to the North with "the locals beach" Perelle Bay being closest, complete with fishing boats and crab pots.
- Guernsey has a fine selection of bars, bistros and restaurants, offering a wide choice of menus from around the world, many providing locally sourced, quality produce from both land and sea.