BRIDGE OF BENNIE COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
VisitScotland: 4 Stars.
Price range: £300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Ruth Glegg
Tel: 01330 824288
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis self catering cottage in Banchory is on the outskirts of the attractive small town. Banchory is in the beautiful, historic Royal Deeside. Within short walking distance of Crathes Castle and 45 minutes drive of several other castles including Balmoral. The area is ideal for hill walking, golfing, fishing and touring. The 'Granite City' of Aberdeen lies 18 miles to the east. There are several restaurants, hotels and take-aways nearby. The property was recently constructed and may be suitable for people with minor disabilities. The cottage stands behind the owners property which is on the main road along the Dee valley and a burn flows nearby in adjacent woodland, therefore we only welcome children over seven.
28 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec, 19 Dec
- Sleeps 4 people in one double bedroom with its own en-suite toilet and a separate twin bedded room.
- Large wet room shower with level entry shower and toilet.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Spacious sitting/dining room.
- Sun lounge overlooking garden.
- Accommodation all on ground floor.
Please contact for colour brochure.
- Use of secluded garden and courtyard.
- Extremely well equipped and immaculately decorated throughout.
- Full central heating and double glazing.
- Linen, towels, electricity and gas included in rental.
- WiFi is now available.
- Microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and Washer/Dryer machine.
- TV/DVD/Video, boxed games and books.
- Private car parking.
- Lever taps, grab rails and high sockets for ambulant disabled.