BRICKYARD FARM COTTAGES
Brickyard Farm, Combe Lane, Wedmore, Somerset, BS28 4DZ
Photos above: Ian's Cottage (left), Wilf's Barn (right)
1 dog welcome (£25 charge).
The cottages are not suitable for toddlers/ children.
Prices: £275 - £475 pw.
Short breaks available.
Our changeover days are Friday and Monday.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Fiona Dickie
Tel: 01934 712 703 or 07515 331 261
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBrickyard Farm lies on the edge of the Somerset Levels, and close to the historic City of Wells, Cheddar and Glastonbury in the heart of the beautiful Somerset countryside.
25 Apr, 2 May, 9 May, 16 May, 30 May
Two photos above: Ian's Cottage
Two photos below: Wilf's Barn
Both cottages have:
- Set in this peaceful west country location, Ian's Cottage and Wilf's Barn are two delightful detached barns which have been converted to provide comfort and rustic charm.
- Each cottage sleeps two and is an ideal base for a relaxing romantic retreat and exploring the local countryside.
- Ian's Cottage has a large lawned garden and a beamed double bedroom with kingsize bed on the first floor.
- Wilf's Barn has a mezzanine bedroom with double bed.
- Linen, towels and a welcome pack provided.
- A cosy spot to unwind in the winter and the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine and barbecue in the summer.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement (£25 charge).
- The cottages are not suitable for toddlers/ children.
- open fire / wood burner
- open plan living dining room
- underfloor heating
- bath/wc with shower over the bath
- washing machine
- electric cooker
- TV/DVD and Radio/CD player
The cottages are an easy 5 minute walk to the village of Wedmore and its many amenities with a good selection of shops selling local produce, clothes, antiques and gifts. There is also a delicatessen, tea rooms, a restaurant and three village pubs.