Isle of Wight
Quality in Tourism: 4 Stars.
Low season from £400 pw.
High season £700 - £900 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07980 938 368 or 01483 385 279
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA charming Grade II listed thatched cottage, Briarley Cottage is situated in Brighstone, the quintessential Isle of Wight village. Built in the 1700's this 2 bedroom cottage is a delightful "home away from home" full of old world charm (but with plenty of mod-cons). The stunning enclosed gardens, combined with the idyllic village location and being within walking distance of the beach, make Briarley Cottage the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
If adrenaline and adventure is more your style, Briarley Cottage is perfectly situated close to walking and cycling trails and is an ideal base from which to explore the many high octane adventure sports available on the Island.Accommodation
- Living and Dining: The cosy living and dining areas have ceramic tiled floors, exposed wooden beams and pillars plus a cosy fireplace with woodburner and a solid wood beam mantle. Briarley also has central heating for those chilly winter months.
- Kitchen: The old world charm is continued in the beautiful handcrafted kitchen where a cream coloured Aga provides the perfect finishing touch. There is also a washing machine/dryer and microwave available for use. We understand that although an Aga is a "dream appliance" that it can also be a little daunting, so we have provided a guide on how to operate it at the cottage for you.
- Bedrooms: Upstairs the cottage has two lovely bedrooms with those essential exposed beams, one double room and one twin room, with a cot available if required. Cosy up in the windowseat in each room and you will have distant views to the sea, across the village and fields. Note: Bed linen and towels are included at no extra charge (cot bedding/towels are not provided).
- The large gardens at Briarley Cottage are fully enclosed and secure.
- There is a pretty lawn surrounded by flower beds as well as a paved patio area perfect for outdoor dining.
- Off road parking is available for one car with further parking available on the street.
- Bed linen and towels are included at no extra charge (cot bedding/towels are not provided). Please bring your own beach towels.
- Hot water, heating and electricity is included in your rental fee.
- A cot and highchair is available if required.