Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Price range: £175 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Margaret Gilmour
Carnethy, Firth, Orkney KW17 2ES
Tel: 01856 761543
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBreckan is a one bedroom cottage (double) with:
- A good sized living room.
- A fully fitted kitchen with all facilities, ie. washing machine + drier, fridge, electric cooker and microwave.
- It has a small bathroom with shower.
- The garden is quite large with a small stream running through it.
- Parking is off road with garage.
- Towels and bed linen are supplied.
- Electricty is included in price in summer months (June, July and August).
- Breckan is in the centre of Finstown next to a lovely community garden.
- All in easy walking distance to a small supermarket, pub, garage and post office.
- Surrounded by mainly farming land it also has the Bay of Firth as a coastline. This gives plenty of good walking.
- Rich in archaeological sites there is always plenty to see.