THE GRANARY HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 adults.
Pets welcome by arrangement, no charge.
Tourist Board: 4 Star. Gold Star Award.
Low season £350 pw. (Nov - Mar).
High season £475 pw. (Apr - Oct) (Saturday to Saturday only).
Short breaks: £275 for 3 nights minimum, subject to availability - low season only.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Terry Stanners
Tel: 01665 578300 (evenings and weekends).
Tel: 01670 514133
Mob: 07817 404181
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map'The Granary' holiday cottage at Breamish Parks is a self catering holiday cottage; with its stunning views over the Cheviot Hills and luxury finish, this makes the ideal country getaway!
15 Mar, 29 Mar
- We are situated within less than one mile from the local village of Powburn with its services including pub, petrol and convenience store and tea rooms.
- Powburn is on one of the main routes between Scotland and England, making it an ideal location for visiting Northumbria's beaches, castles, country houses, and hillsides.
- The cottage is ideal for two adults and we feature a King Size Four Poster Bed. A travel cot is available.
- The accommodation is all at ground floor level with no internal steps, with its own patio garden, and access to the private 60acre permanent pasture and woodlands in which it is situated. The cottage is a self contained annex adjoining the main house.
Services Included within rental price:
- Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Living / Dining Room with Freeview Television, Video/DVD Player.
- Double Bedroom with 4 Poster King Size Bed.
- Bathroom with overhead shower, bidet, toilet and basin.
- Sun lounge, with breakfast table and chairs.
- Enclosed patio garden with garden furniture.
Sorry we are a strictly non smoking property.
- Gas Central heating, with radiators in all rooms, and hot water by combi boiler.
- All Electrical and Lighting Appliances.
- All Bed Linen and Towels.
- Complimentary arrival basket including a bottle of wine.
- Private Parking area.
Pets are by arrangement.
We accept payment by cheque or BACS payment, or credit / debit cards.