Sleeps: 2 (plus 2 on mezzanine).
Unsuitable for children under 14.
Low season £300 - £350 pw.
High season £450 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0780 1371108
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBread Cottage is an unusual property, created from an old Victorian bakery. The resulting cottage is light and airy, with a circular glass staircase connecting the downstairs bedroom and bathroom with the first floor living area and mezzanine sleeping area. There are views all the way to May Hill at the front and over Minchinhampton common at the back, where cattle and horses graze freely.
29 Apr, 6 May, 13 May, 20 May, 27 May
- The cottage has its own terrace at the front with garden furniture. It adjoins the owner's house providing garden views. It is at the edge of the pretty village of Amberley with two excellent pubs and a village shop/post office.
- The perfect location for walking, relaxing or visiting the numerous pretty villages and historic houses and castles of the Cotswolds. A wonderful spot for nature lovers with rare butterflies and orchids on your doorstep.
- Due the glass staircase, the cottage is unsuitable for people with vertigo, mobility or visual problems. It is also unsuitable for dogs or children under 14.
- No smoking.
- Ground floor double bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower above bath.
- Utility room with washer/dryer.
- Underfloor heating downstairs.
- First floor kitchen/diner/sitting room.
- Dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and induction hob, fridge-freezer.
- Wood burner, first basket of wood free.
- TV and DVD player.
- Free wifi.
- Mezzanine with two single mattresses suitable for older children/young adults.
- Off-road parking for one car.