Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star plus.
Price range £525 - £665 pw.
Short breaks £75 - £95 per night (minimum stay 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01588 673302
Mobile: 07836 539367
Reload this mapThis beautiful barn conversion is furnished to an exceptional standard and provides the perfect retreat. Whitcott Keysett is ideally situated for those wishing to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of South Shropshire, the adjacent counties and Wales. The historical village of Clun is a short drive away and offers a selection of shops, and 'refreshments' are available at several inns and tearooms.
Bramleys is the perfect retreat for a totally relaxing break or the ideal base for touring and exploring this exceptionally beautiful region. We offer a flexible price structure subject to the number of guests in your party. Bramleys is also a romantic retreat for a couple - price on application.
The barn consists of:
Our gift vouchers make a perfect present for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc.
- King size bedroom.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedded room.
- Fully equipped kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- Central heating and/or log burning fire.
- Freeview Television, DVD player, CD player, games, full information and maps on the local areas and attractions.
- WiFi provided.
- Parking for up to 4 cars.
- Beautiful garden with stunning 360' views.
- Not suitable for pets and we would prefer if our guests did not smoke within the barn.
- Logs provided at a minimal charge.
- We can accommodate up to eight guests by prior arrangement.