Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star plus.
Price range £525 - £665 pw.
Short breaks £75 - £95 per night (minimum stay 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01588 673302
Mobile: 07836 539367
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis beautiful barn conversion is furnished to an exceptional standard and provides the perfect retreat for two persons. Although the accommodation allows up to six guests at an additional cost. Whitcott Keysett is ideally situated for those wishing to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of South Shropshire, the adjacent counties, and Wales. The historical village of Clun is a short drive away and offers a selection of shops, and 'refreshments' are available at several inns and tearooms!
Bramleys is the perfect romantic retreat for a totally relaxing break, where you can 'recharge your batteries' and explore this exceptionally beautiful region.
The barn consists of:
Our gift vouchers make a perfect present for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc.
- King size bedroom.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedded room.
- Fully equipped kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- Central heating and/or log burning fire.
- Freeview Television, DVD player, CD player, games, full information and maps on the local areas and attractions.
- WiFi provided.
- Parking for up to 4 cars.
- Beautiful garden with stunning 360' views.
- Not suitable for pets and we would prefer if our guests did not smoke within the barn.
- Logs provided at a minimal charge.
- We can accommodate up to eight guests by prior arrangement.