2 St.Catherines Cottages,
Dogs welcome, £20 extra charge.
Prices from £280 to £400 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01309 674714
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBramley is a 150 year old cottage which has been fully modernised. It is situated on a private lane, a short walk to the high street, in the Royal Burgh of Forres. It is ideally placed for Golf, Fishing, Whisky and Castle Trails, Coastal and River Walks, Loch Ness and the Cairngorms. Just 6 miles away is the village of Findhorn, famous for its 'Foundation Community', beautiful beaches, resident seals and the Moray Firth Dolphins.
22 Aug, 29 Aug
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner.
- Spacious Double bedroom.
- Modern Bathroom with thermostatic shower.
- Enclosed Garden with Patio and furniture.
- Off road Parking.
- Gas centrally heated and double-glazed.
- Digital TV with DVD.
- Free WiFi.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer.
- Rent includes gas, electric, bed linen and towels.
- Private garden with garden furniture and parking.
- Dogs welcome (£20) - please bring own bedding.
- No smoking.
With its award winning floral displays Forres is a beautiful base for touring Morayshire. Its two distilleries, Dallas Dhu and Benromach, are part of the famous 'whisky trail'. Visitors are welcome at Forres golf club and many other courses in the local area. Forres also has a swimming pool with fitness centre, tennis courts, bowling greens, library and museum. There are two supermarkets in the town and a wide variety of shops on the high street, including take-aways, pubs and restaurants.