BRAM CRAGG COTTAGE
St.John's in the Vale,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
Inspected by Keswick Tourist Board.
Low season £280 - £340 pw.
High season £340 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gill Stuart
Tel: 017687 79280
Reload this mapBram Cragg Cottage is the taller of the two houses pictured above. Your cottage is attached to a 17th century farm house with its original buildings to your left and unspoiled views across to High and Low Rigg, Skiddaw and Blencathra. The outcrop of Bram Cragg towers steeply behind you. Your cottage is a picturesque peaceful base from which to explore the Lakes. All grades of walks available from your doorstep. Cyclists welcome.
We modernised the cottage for May 2000. Oil central heating, double glazing and insulation make it a snug winter retreat.
Keswick and lake 5 miles, Grasmere 12 miles, Thirlmere Reservoir and nearest pub 3 miles. Keswick is our nearest area for shopping, papers etc has a leisure pool, park, musuems, climbing wall, cinema and theatre and a wide choice of cafes, take-away, pub and hotel fare. Sailing, golf, pony trekking etc near by. Full details on the many local attractions in your cottage and welcome folder.
- All heating, electricity, towels and bed linen.
- A garden area, picnic table, summer house, barbecue and deck chairs are available for your use.
- Cottage and garden open to sun from mid morning until early evening, when it shines!
Photo on right: View from lounge and bedroom windows
For your comfort
- Hallway, lounge/dining room with fitted kitchen.
- Shower, toilet and wash basin downstairs.
- One double bedroom and one twin upstairs.
- Freeview TV and DVD.
- Broadband freely available.
- Electric coal effect fire.
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge with ice box, and electric double oven and hob.
- Carpeted and co-ordinated throughout.
- Off road parking for two by your door.
- Shared utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.