BRAM CRAGG COTTAGE
St.John's in the Vale,
Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Sorry no pets.
Inspected by Keswick Tourist Board.
Low season £380 - £420 pw.
High season £420 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gill Stuart
Tel: 017687 79280
Reload this mapBram Cragg Cottage is the taller of the two houses pictured above. Your cottage is attached to a 17th century farm house with its original buildings to your left and unspoiled views across to High and Low Rigg, Skiddaw and Blencathra. The outcrop of Bram Cragg towers steeply behind you. Your cottage is a picturesque peaceful base from which to explore the Lakes. All grades of walks available from your doorstep. Cyclists welcome.
Photo above right:
View from lounge and bedroom windows
Keswick and lake 5 miles, Grasmere 12 miles, Thirlmere Reservoir and nearest pub 3 miles. Keswick is our nearest area for shopping, papers etc has a leisure pool, park, musuems, climbing wall, cinema and theatre and a wide choice of cafes, take-away, pub and hotel fare. Sailing, golf, pony trekking etc near by. Full details on the many local attractions in your cottage and welcome folder.
- All heating, electricity, towels and bed linen.
- A garden area, picnic table, summer house, barbecue and deck chairs are available for your use.
- Cottage and garden open to sun from mid morning until early evening, when it shines!
We extended and refurbished the cottage for May 2014. Bio mass central / underfloor heating, wood burner in lounge, double glazing and insulation make this a snug winter retreat.
For your comfort
- Lounge with wood burner stove.
- Kitchen with dining table.
- Hallway and downstairs toilet / hand basin / storage.
- En-suite double.
- King bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with whirlpool bath and seperate shower.
- 42" Sky Plus tv / dvd player.
- Radio i-pod player.
- Woodburner Sept - Apr fuel inc. May - Aug feature fire place.
- Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer / dryer, microwave, electric double oven, ceramic hob.
- Linen included.
- Parking for two cars beside cottage.
- Side and front entrance.
- Garden / summer house / BBQ, shared with owners.
- Broadband available (light useage).
- Cycle storage.