Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price: £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lin Shield
Reload this mapBramblenook, a self catering one bedroom apartment, as its name suggests is a retreat away from it all, pleasantly quiet, but not too far away from civilization.
- Situated in the scenic area of Fiscavaig a little beyond Carbost, home of the famous Talisker Distillery.
- The superb outlook is over the small islands of Oransay and Wiay then with a backdrop of Macleod's tables.
- Although classed as North West it is centrally placed giving easy access to north or south of the island for day exploration trips.
- An ideal place just to relax and unwind or for the more adventurous hill walker / climber, plan full expeditions to climb the peaks of the Cuillins as the situation is close enough to be at the hills in minutes.
- The apartment sleeps two people, totally self contained, private access with parking area.
- The property is centrally heated and tastefully furnished with all home comforts.
- The living area has LCD TV, DVD player/recorder (just in case the soap is important not to miss) and music centre with iPod docking.
- Bedroom has spacious double bed, wardrobe and units with ample storage.
- Kitchen is modern design with built in electric cooker and hob and washer/dryer, other electrical items include fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker.
- Bathroom has full size bath with shower over.
- A little off the beaten track, giving seclusion from what can be a hive of tourist attractions, but within easy reach of a local pub for a natter with the locals or pleasant walks across the gentle hills or to the bay to watch the wild life at close quarters.
- All the island's popular tourist destinations and places of interest are all within easy reach.