1 well behaved and controlled dog.
Visit England: 4 Star.
Low season £285 - £300 pw.
High season £360 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Helen Hull / Philip Hull
Tel: 01364 631410
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBramblemoor is ideally positioned on the southern slopes of the Dartmoor National Park, to offer a most varied holiday at any time of the year. The cottage is detached, being situated near to our own, yet completely private, with its own entrance. Both cottages are set within three acres of secluded grounds, overlooking the steeply wooded Webburn valley, a nature reserve (A Site of Special Scientific Interest - SSSI), and backing onto open moorland. The owners' animals (including goats, tame sheep, hens and ducks) are managed within the Environmentally Sensitive Area Scheme (ESA), organically.
28 Nov, 5 Dec
- Within a mile are to be found deep pools for swimming in the River Dart, fishing, and riding stables with trekking facilities. This is ideal walking country, and guided tours with National Park guides begin from a spot nearby.
- The nearest shopping centre is Ashburton - an attractive small Stannary town (5 miles), Widecombe (3 miles) has 2 pubs. Poundsgate has its own pub.
- Historical interest can be found in Totnes, Dartington and Tavistock, all within fourteen miles, whilst the larger towns of Exeter and Plymouth are within thirty minutes drive.
- Torquay is the nearest sea-side resort at sixteen miles distance, and the spectacular South Devon coastline can easily be explored on day excursions.
- Living/dining room with open fire (free logs).
- Kitchen with electric cooker + microwave, refrigerator and washing machine with tumble dryer.
- Twin-bedded room (beds can be joined to form a king-size bed).
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Comfortable spring-based settee in the living room converts into a double bed.
- Immersion heater, or alternatively a back boiler controlled by the open fire.
- Efficient electric radiators.
- Electricity included.
- TV, video, DVD player and Music Centre, Free Wi-Fi access.
- Ample parking space (50 metres distant).
- Inclusive of sheets, towels and kitchen linen.
- Guests are asked to bring swimming towels.