Sleeps: 6 + cot.
Sorry no pets (guide dog only).
Irish Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low Season: 250 - 300 Euro per week.
Mid to High Season 350 - 500 Euro per week.
Discount for a two person booking.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Isobel Mathews,
Graigue House, Killeigh, Tullamore, Co.Offaly, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0) 57 93 44 123
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBramble Cottage is a detached, wheelchair accessible holiday cottage situated in the centre of Ireland. Let yourself be charmed by the immaculate decor and furnishings, spacious living accommodation and large enclosed, landscaped grounds offering peaceful privacy. Bait fridge and shed.
28 Nov, 12 Dec, 26 Dec
Due to its central location, Bramble Cottage is an ideal base for touring Ireland. It also has many hidden gems on its own doorstep:
- Less than 30 mins drive from Killeigh can be found Clonmacnoise, an ancient Christian Monastic Settlement adjacent to the River Shannon.
- The Slieve Bloom Mountains which are a haven for hill-walkers.
- Loughboora Parklands, a unique paradise for outdoor and wild life enthusiasts. The parklands are a creative combination of nature and the human hand restoring the cut away bogs of West Offaly to its original ice-age splendour.
- The parklands offer game angling, also facilites for disabled anglers, bird-watching, and can be explored on foot, by canoe, on bicycle or by car.
- The immediate area around Killeigh offers all types of leisure facilities including walking, golf, cycling, horse riding and fishing.
- Tullamore, a bustling retail centre, is only 6 miles away with numerous shops, restaurants, pubs, six screen cinema and leisure centre and heated swimming pool.
- Killeigh Village is a five minute walk away where you will find a pub with traditional music, grocery shop with deli, hair salon and bus service.
- Spacious, comfortable living room with open fire.
- Kitchen/dining area.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, iron, cable TV/videoDVD, radio, high chair, cot.
- 3 bedrooms: Master bedroom en-suite.
- Electric blankets by request.
- Large bathroom with shower.
- Patio, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Parking for up to 4 cars.
- The cottage is wheelchair friendly.
- Heating and electricity charged by meter reading.
- Babysitting by arrangement.
- Non-smokers preferred.
- Booking deposit required of 100 Euros (held as damage deposit until end of stay).