Well behaved pets welcome.
STB: 4 Star.
Low season £550 - £720 pw.
High season £995 pw.
Short breaks from £420.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01383 850206
Mobile: 07866 739629
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNestled in rolling farmland, in the shadow of the Ochil hills lies Bramble Brae. As a purpose built holiday home completed July 2009 it offers luxurious accommodation sleeps 8, four bedrooms (2 en suite) all one level and is disabled friendly. Situated on the edge of Balgownie Mains Farm a 300 acre mixed farm, adjacent to the millennium cycle path which links to a labyrinth of off road paths and tracks suitable for walking cycling & riding.
11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
- The cottage has large picture windows looking out over rolling farmland and woods to the hills.
- The whole house is centrally heated but the wood burning stove makes it even cosier on cold days! Patio doors lead on to decking and large garden.
- Living area: The spacious living area features a cathedral type ceiling with velux windows a modern kitchen well-equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave cooker, dishwasher and all the conveniences that you would expect. The dining table extends and sits 6 to 10.
- Bedrooms: Two of the bedrooms are en-suite and have zip and link beds which make either super-king sized beds or two single beds. The other two bedrooms have twin beds.
- All linen and towels are included.
- Bathroom: The large bathroom contains bath, low access shower, toilet suite and wash hand basin.
- Utility Room and Toilet: The utility room is comprehensively equipped with washing machine, tumble-dryer, drying and ironing facilities.
- Garage/Games Room: The large integral garage provides space to store bicycles, riding gear and any other equipment. There is also a pool table and air hockey table.
- Paddock is available.
- Bramble Brae is in an ideal situation being so rural for country persuits and idyllic scenery but within an hour of Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow, St Andrews, Perth, and Dundee.
- The historic village of Culross with its quaint cobbled streets, Palace, Abbey, and the renowned Red Lion Inn which serves meals all day is just down the road.
- Both Dunfermline and Alloa are close by with supermarkets, shops, cinema, lesuire complex, numerous tourist attractions and family entertainment.
- Fife has boasts many golf courses, and there is also fishing locally.