Isle of Skye
Sleeps: 4 (+1 on folding bed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £125 - £185 pw.
High season £220 - £275 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01470 582312
Last minute vacancies during weeks:5 Suledale is a charming cottage in a peaceful location with beautiful rural views. Only five minutes walk to riding stables (open all year) and 20 minutes walk to the seashore at Loch Snizort, where seals, sea eagles and even otters can be seen. Situated between Portree and Dunvegan, the cottage is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful Isle of Skye. Whatever you want from your stay, be it the mountains or the sea, fishing, horse riding, walking or exploring or even to do nothing at all - you'll be ideally placed for them all. Most importantly, the one thing guaranteed is peace, tranquility and a chance to unwind.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
5 Suledale is a traditional stone built croft house on two levels. The quiet crofting township of Suledale has working crofts with sheep and cattle.
- The accommodation on the ground floor consists of a sitting room with open fire and dining table. There is a television, CD player / cassette / radio in the sitting room.
- There is also a spacious double bedroom with a shower and finally a small kitchen with a cooker, fridge and microwave oven.
- Electricity is extra at current rates and coal is available for purchase from the owner.
- On the first floor there are two cosy single bedrooms with coombed ceilings and velux windows. There is also a folding bed available.
- There is a small separate WC with wash hand basin.
- The house sleeps four and we supply bed linen.
- We are sorry, but we don't take pets.