THE NEW LODGE,
and THE OLD LODGE
Photo: The New Lodge
Each Lodge sleeps 4.
Sorry no pets.
Lodges: £500 - £650 pw.
Coach House: £800 - £1500 pw.
The Coach House, sleeping 8
For further details please contact:
Odette Phipps, Annie Phipps
Telephone contact numbers:
Reload this mapThe two Lodges are set within the stunning Bragborough Hall Estate where you can share our magnificent views over the Northamptonshire countryside and enjoy walks over the picturesque farm. If you are feeling energetic, feel free to make use of the tennis court within the beautiful walled garden.
The New Lodge is one storey and sits in its own large garden. A large lawn area is fenced off, making it very safe for small children. There is a patio area and garden furniture where you can relax and enjoy the garden or a barbecue.
The New Lodge accommodation
The single storey Old Lodge sits in its own grounds surrounded by a lovely garden. There is a patio area and garden furniture where you can relax and enjoy the wonderful views or a barbecue.
- Kitchen: the fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge, electric cooker and microwave has lovely views of the surrounding garden.
- Garden room: a light room giving access from the kitchen to the patio area and garden.
- Sitting room/dining room: This is a lovely light room with three large sash windows giving views of two aspects of the garden. The log burner enables you to snuggle up in the winter and make use of the large selection of books and board games. The flat screen TV also has an integral DVD player.
- Double bedroom: the pretty double bedroom looks out onto the garden.
- The Twin/kingsize bedroom: this bedroom has 2 windows giving 2 aspects of the garden.
- Shower room: there is a large shower and heated towel rail.
The Old Lodge accommodation
- Kitchen: Large Georgian windows with views of the garden. Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, electric cooker and microwave.
- Dining Room: A lovely dining room with a large Georgian window overlooking the pretty garden.
- Sitting room: The two Georgian windows look out onto views of the garden. The log burner enables you to snuggle up in the winter and take advantage of the good selection of books and board games. The flat screen TV also has an integral DVD player.
- Double bedroom: The pretty double bedroom looks out onto the garden.
- The twin/kingsize bedroom: This bedroom has two windows, giving 2 aspects of the garden and surrounding fields.
- Bathroom: The bathroom has a bath with a shower over the bath. There is a large heated towel rail.
We are very easily accessible from all parts of the country. We have so many local attractions and 'Things To Do' that a week will seem too short - we are sure you will wish to come back!