THE COACH HOUSE
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £800 - £1500 pw.
The New Lodge, and The Old Lodge, each sleeping 4
For further details please contact:
Odette Phipps, Annie Phipps
Telephone contact numbers:
Reload this mapThe beautiful two storey Coach House is situated next to Bragborough Hall and close to the walled garden and tennis court. There is a patio area where you can relax and have a barbecue. The Coach House is perfect for families or a group of friends to enjoy a special break together.
- Kitchen: The large fully fitted kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine and drier. The stable door leads out to the patio.
- Dining room: This has a large table which seats eight and looks through large glass doors onto views of the garden.
- Sitting room: A beautiful room with a wood burner and lovely comfy sofas enabling you to snuggle up and take advantage of the good selection of books and board games. The flat screen TV also has an integral DVD player.
- Double bedroom 1: This pretty beamed bedroom is south facing and overlooks the front of the Coach House.
- Double bedroom 2: This cheerful beamed bedroom overlooks the courtyard at the back of the Coach House.
- King size/Twin bedroom: These two beautiful rooms have exposed roof trusses and beams and both can be made up as either a twin room or a king size room.
Shower room: There is a large shower and heated towel rail.
- Bathroom: The bathroom has a bath with a mixer shower tap and a large heated towel rail.
We are very easily accessible from all parts of the country. We have so many local attractions and 'Things To Do' that a week will seem too short - we are sure you will wish to come back!