Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Free Wi-Fi available.
Price range: £390 - £490 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01478 650394
Reload this mapBraes Retreat is truly a haven for those looking to "get away from it all". With panoramic and ever-changing views across to the Island of Raasay, the one-bedroomed apartment provides the perfect base for those seeking tranquillity and stunning scenery. Located 8 miles south of Portree, the capital of the Isle of Skye, it is ideal for visiting different areas of the island.
- Recently totally refurbished and maintained to an exacting standard, the apartment is both comfortable and very well appointed.
- The beautiful bedroom with gallery landing can either be arranged as a double (with king-size bed) or twin (with 2 x single/3ft beds), making it ideal for a couple or two friends.
- The rest of the accommodation comprises an open-plan kitchen and lounge-diner downstairs and a shower room upstairs with the bedroom.
- Facilities include a woodburning stove, along with oil-fired central heating, flat screen television, DVD player, MP3 player dock, and various books. In the fully-fitted kitchen there is a microwave, fridge and LPG cooker. Free Wi-Fi available.
- The accommodation adjoins Glamaig Cottage but is completely self-contained with its own entrance. Therefore we are on hand to help with any queries.
- Guests are very welcome to share our glorious garden which has previously featured on television, with a lovely burn cascading through it. The garden is also home to a wide variety of entertaining birds.
Please do take a look at our website for lots more photos and further information.
- Please note access to the apartment is down uneven stone steps and is not suitable for those unsure on their feet. Sorry!
- Prices include electric, central heating and bed linen. Please note there is a £17/week surcharge for use of the woodburning stove which includes an amount of fuel.
- We operate a no-smoking policy.
- Children under 14 or pets cannot be accommodated.