Sorry no pets.
Price range £275 - £370 pw.
Hillcroft Cottage, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jean Souter
Tel: 01463 870373
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBrae Cottage is a new build completed in Autumn 2010. The cottage overlooks the Conon Valley towards Dingwall. To the rear of the property is open farmland with woodland birds and wildlife where Red kites can be seen. Cattle graze in nearby fields. The picturesque village of Beauly is only 3 miles away which offers a range of local amenities.
6 Aug, 13 Aug
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with wood burning stove.
- The kitchen is well equipped with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave.
- Double bedroom.
- Shower Room.
- Electric convector heaters.
- DVD player.
- Duvet, pillows and bed linen provided.
- Towels provided.
- Electricity included in price.
- Private parking area.
- Patio with garden furniture.
- Shops, pubs, restaurants in nearby village.
- The village of Beauly is only three miles away with a good range of local amenities.
- Brae cottage is ideally situated for exploring the west coast and the north.
- The Black Isle is also worth exploring, a couple of attractions being the pretty and historic village of Cromarty and Chanory Point at Fortrose which is ideal for dolphin spotting.
- The local area is also ideal for walking and golf enthusiasts with a golf course situated less than two miles away.
- Glen Affric is always popular for nature trails and hillwalking.
- Loch Ness is a half hour drive away and Culloden Battlefield is equally close by.