Moreton in Marsh,
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £375 pw.
High Season £375 - £450 pw.
Friday to Friday Bookings.
Short Breaks available November - March.
Monday to Friday - £75 per night (min 3 nights).
Friday to Sunday - £100 per night (min 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Vanessa Gibson
Tel: 01451 833816 or 07792 545151
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBox Cottage is a beautiful little detached Cotswold stone cottage in the village of Broadwell. It is only 1.5 miles from Stow on the Wold and is the perfect place for couples to unwind for a relaxing holiday or to use as a base for walking. It has plenty of character and charm throughout.
8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 6 Dec
- Box Cottage has recently been refurbished throughout and is very well equipped to ensure you have a relaxing and comfortable holiday.
- The double bedroom with king size bed has exposed oak beams, a high sloping ceiling and views of the Cotswold countryside. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with over bath thermostatically-controlled shower.
- The cosy sitting room's focal point is the stone hearth that has a wood-burning stove for which an initial supply of logs is provided. The cottage also has electric heating.
- The newly fitted, well equipped kitchen has a door leading to the garden area. This is accessed by a trellised walkway through to your very own "secret garden". Garden furniture and BBQ are provided.
- Box Cottage is within easy walking distance of the award winning Pub, The Fox which sits on the village green and serves excellent food. The famous market town of Stow on the Wold is also within walking distance.
- The footpath which leads off Stow hill is part of the Monarch's Way and goes past two ancient stone wells (still running) sometimes referred to as Roman Wells.
- Moreton in Marsh and Bourton on the Water are only a short car drive away as are several National Trust Properties including Chastleton House, Snowshill Manor and Hidcote Gardens.