4 BOWIES LANE
Sleeps: 3 (+1).
Sorry no pets.
Prices £200 - £320 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Laurent Sausset / Claudia Karnitz
Reload this mapBuilt in 1837, and recently refurbished, 4 Bowies Lane is a typical Fisherman's cottage. The cottage is near the sea and the original harbour of Buckpool, now landscaped into an attractive park, which is the starting point of the famous 'Speyside Way'.
The accommodation comprises:
- The Moray Firth has a resident population of Bottle Nosed dolphins and boat trips can be taken locally to see them. Seals are prolific along the coastline which is also ideal for birdwatching.
- Clean, sandy beaches can be found a short drive away.
- The cottage is well situated for coastal walks and as a base for exploring the Malt Whisky and Castle Trails of Moray and Aberdeenshire.
- Golfers are also well catered for with many superb courses locally which are open to visitors.
- Trout, Salmon and Sea fishing are also available within easy reach.
Heating (electric) and linen included in hire charge.
- Comfortable Lounge with TV and DVD player.
- Broadband internet and incoming calls telephone.
- Kitchen: fully equipped with cooker, microwave, fridge and automatic washing machine etc.
- Drying facilities and outdoor seating area located at rear of cottage.
- Bathroom: Bath with electric shower.
- Bedrooms: One bedroom with a double bed, and one bedroom with a single bed + possibility to add one.