One well behaved dog.
Low season £295 pw.
Mid season £365 pw.
High season £425 pw.
Peak season £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0191 3720 730
Mob: 07912 615783
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPeaceful, relaxing and spacious stone cottage set in fabulous village location. Loads of character with original limestone walls and stunning handmade kitchen. Chill out on the decking or in the private garden both edged by the village stream.
5 Sep, 12 Sep
The village park and play area is just over the road and is the perfect place for a game of rounders or cricket. On a windy day you could even fly a kite there! We provide all the equipment you need. Then its back to the cottage to relax around the large pine kitchen table or maybe you'd prefer the short walk to the friendly village pub and restaurant for a refreshing drink and something to eat.
Bourne Cottage is all about relaxed country style combined with modern luxury enabling you to feel at home straight away and enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life!
- Homemade cake and fresh flowers on arrival.
- Both bedrooms are ensuite.
- Quality bedlinen and towels are included in the price, along with all heating and electricity costs so there's no meters to read or soggy towels to take home!
- Whatever time you arrive, the heating and lighting will be on, with the beds made up.
- Constant hot water for relaxing baths or invigorating showers.
- Digibox, video and dvd players, radio with cd player and ipod docking station.
- Xbox games console.
- Varied selection of cds, dvds, books and boardgames.
- BBQ, garden furniture, coolbag and picnicware.
- Ample private parking.
- Short breaks available starting from £200.