Sorry no pets.
VisitBritain: 4 Star, Gold Award.
Price range £300 - £380 pw.
Short breaks available all year except school holidays.
If The Shippon is booked for the dates you require please contact us as we offer under-occupancy discounts on our larger cottages.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01535 607720
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSurrounded by miles of unspoilt countryside, Bottoms Farm is a real find. Sitting in the middle of our 35 acre sheep farm with its own private road leading down and lots of safe parking are 3 self catering cottages, each one English Tourism Council 4 star graded.
19 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 24 May
- From our sunny south facing location the cottages overlook a picturesque valley with some truly stunning views.
- Whether you are planning rest and relaxation or intend visiting some of the many places of interest in the local area, Bottoms farm is the perfect place to stay - even the crisp clear water is from our very own spring!
- The cottage has been sympathetically converted from a 200 year old barn and has exposed beams and galleried landing.
- The centrally heated cottage has a fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, microwave and washing machine and a bathroom with bath, shower, w.c, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- The lounge/dining area has 2 comfy sofas, dining furniture, large screen TV with Freesat system, CD player etc.
- Wireless broadband available at no extra charge.
- Drying facilities are available and a cot and high-chair are available on request.
- The Shippon sleeps 2 in a double room.
- There is large patio area overlooking the valley and the cottage has its own furniture (loungers and barbecue also provided in summer).
- Prices include all heating, electricity, bed linen and towels.
There's literally miles of wonderful country walks on the doorstep and numerous places to visit including Haworth and Bronte Country (4 miles), Skipton and the Dales (7 miles), and The Worth Valley railway (4 miles). Further afield there's Harrogate, York, Hebden Bridge, Herriot Country, Bolton Abbey, Fountains Abbey or Saltaire Mill to name just a few.
Weekly bookings commence Friday at 4pm until 10am the following Friday.