Farmhouse Apartment, Botleys Farm, Wick Lane,
Downton, Near The New Forest, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP5 3NW
Sleeps: 2 + 2 on sofabed.
Cot and highchair available.
Pets welcome on agreement.
Available from April - September inclusive:
Price range: £295 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0784 3381476
Botleys Farm is a special place to come and stay within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty only 9 miles from Salisbury and 5 miles from the New Forest. It is in the heart of the countryside with stunning views across the Wiltshire Downs.
Use the refurbished farmhouse apartment as a base to visit one of the many local attractions, explore the Downs on your doorstep or simply relax by the pool.
The farm is connected to an excellent network of footpaths, bridal ways and by-ways. Choose your own route or borrow the mountain bikes and follow one of our suggested trails.
- Large open plan sitting room and kitchen with breakfast bar, French windows and comfortable sofa bed.
- Romantic double-ended bath and shower.
- Ground floor double bedroom.
- TV, DVD, CD player, radio, board games.
- Use of swimming pool in summer months.
- Pure water from the Botleys well.
- Your own separate garden with furniture and BBQ.
- Local/organic produce box available on request.
- Recycling and compost facilities.
- Washing machine.
- There are many attractions within easy reach of Botleys including: the Medieval Cathedral City of Salisbury, The New Forest, Stonehenge, Wilton House, Longleat House and Safari Park, Stourhead Gardens, Breamore House and the Dorset coast.
- There are also several good pubs and restaurants that we can recommend.
- Downton Sports Centre has outdoor and indoor tennis courts that can be used by non-members.
- Horse Riding in the New Forest can be easily arranged.