1 Bonsyde Terrace,
Sleeps: up to 6 +cot.
STB: 4 star.
Low season £295 - £375 pw.
High season, Xmas/NYear £585 - £775 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr David Williamson
Tel: 01506 840793
Mobile: 07841 535739
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLinlithgow Holiday Cottages - five 4-star holiday cottages near Edinburgh, furnished to an exceptionally high standard. Centrally located.
22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec
- The cottages are on the outskirts of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow, birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots. And just two miles from J3 of the M9.
- Scotland's capital city, Edinburgh, is just 15 minutes away by train, and Edinburgh International airport is just a 12 minute drive.
- The Kingdom of Fife with its historic towns like St Andrews, and Stirling, gateway to the Highlands, are both a short drive away, and Glasgow, Loch Lomond and Scotland's stunning west coast are little more than an hour's drive away.
- Guests have a choice of either a three-bedroom cottage, sleeping up to six adults plus an infant, or a two-bedroom cottage sleeping four adults plus a fold-up bed and a cot. Cots, high chairs and stair gates are provided free of charge.
- The two-bedroom cottages are furnished in a contemporary style, with leather sofas and modern furniture complemented by contrasting soft furnishings and accessories. High quality laminate flooring and rugs add to this contemporary feel. Bathrooms have either a bath with shower over, or a shower cabinet.
- The three bedroom cottage is furnished in a more traditional style and carpeted throughout the living areas. It boasts a very large living/dining room, with separate dining kitchen and utility room. The double bedroom has an ensuite shower and toilet, and the large family bathroom has a separate bath and shower cabinet. This cottage is heated by gas central heating.
- All the cottages have patio doors leading to individual outdoor patios and large garden area, and all have high quality fully fitted kitchens with built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, freezer and microwave.
- All the cottages are also equipped with multi-channel TV, DVD and mini hi-fi.
- One small dog welcome in two-bedroomed cottages.