27 Kenneth Street,
Isle of Lewis,
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £200 - £260 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Ian Woof
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis modern self catering accommodation consists of:
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- One double bed, with linen, duvet and towels etc included at no extra cost.
- A cot is also available on request.
- Has gas central heating throughout.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher.
- Shower room also hairdryer available.
- Sitting area with leather couch, tv/dvd, stereo.
- Large private enclosed garden with large patio area with seating and barbecue.
- Some pets may be allowed, please enquire beforehand.
- Smokers must go outside to smoke, sorry no smoking on the premises.
Other items of interest:
- This accommodation is centrally located in the town of Stornoway, which has a beautiful harbour with many local fishing boats and also many boats arriving there from all over the world. You could organise your own boat trip and do a spot of fishing or just take in the views of the unique coast line.
- The town is overlooked by the wonderful Lewis castle and its spectacular grounds, which are a must for a leisurely walk or cycle around. In the castle grounds there is also an 18 hole golf course.
- Stornoway also has a new leisure centre with games hall, gym, swimming pool, climbing wall and Jacuzzi.
- A new arts centre has also been built with many exhibitions and local artists work on display, it also houses a new cinema.
- The town also boasts many excellent bars and restaurants from local cuisine to foreign eateries.
- All of the above are within just five minutes walk from the accommodation.
- If you wish to explore more of the island there is much to do and see, from visiting the ancient Callanish stone circle to surfing the waves on one of Lewis's many white beaches.
- Enjoy some loch fishing or go hill walking in the beautiful hills of Uig or Harris all of which can be done in within 45 mins drive from the accommodation.
Airport within 10 mins drive.
Ferry terminal just a 5 min walk.
Hospital 5 min drive.
Go karting 10 min drive.
Nearest beach 10 min drive.
Bus station 1 min walk.
Clothing, chemist and grocery shops all within 2 mins walk.