Sleeps: 2 + 2.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £225 - £280 pw.
High season £280 - £385 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Dawn Silversides
Tel: 01653 691933
Mobile: 07790 921468
Bondgate Flat is situated adjacent to the Market Place in Helmsley; gateway to the North York Moors National Park.
This modern, tastefully furnished first floor flat is ideally suited to visitors looking for a central location with easy access to all Helmsley's facilities, including the Castle, shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Helmsley is ideally situated for exploring the surrounding North York Moors and is only a short drive away from Castle Howard, Kirbymoorside (golf course) and Pickering (steam railway). York, Whitby and other east coast resorts are within easy travelling distance.
- Open plan living room and kitchen/dining room with folding doors to separate the kitchen/dining area.
- One double bedroom with queen bed and a double sofa bed in the lounge.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- Bathroom with power shower over bath.
- Gas fired central heating.
- TV/video and micro sound system.
- All electricity and gas included.
- Garage for one car included.
- Duvets, blankets, towels and all linen included.
- Strictly non smoking.
- No pets.
Available all year round.
Weekend and midweek lets - subject to availability.