THE BARN AT BOMBERS
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 5 Stars.
Low season £725 pw.
High season £850 - £975 pw.
For further details please contact:
Roy or Brigitte Callow
Tel: (+44) 01959 573471
Fax: (+44) 01959 540035
Reload this mapLocation
- Situated in open countryside only 14 miles south of London.
- Frequent fast trains make it ideally suited to those wishing to visit London as well as Kent and Sussex.
- London's airports are within easy reach.
- Dover and the Channel Tunnel are within an hour's drive.
- A very high quality conversion of a 16th century barn.
- Accommodates six people in three bedrooms.
- Two lounges, full central heating, and a soft water supply.
- All linen provided.
- Two televisions, a video, DVD, CD player, radio and payphone.
- Satellite television and wireless broadband access.
- Private car parking.
- Entrance hall.
- Master bedroom with kingsize double (can be split to form twin beds), wardrobe.
- Shower room, powerful shower, basin and WC.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC.
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer and freezer.
- Lounge 27ft x 12ft (9 metres x 4 metres) with windows overlooking surrounding fields.
- Private patio with furniture and gas barbecue.
- Antique spiral staircase leading to first floor.
- Arranged as an L shaped open plan living and dining area (maximum 27ft x 24ft).
- Oak floor, vaulted ceiling, exposed beams.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Large dining table.
- Lounge area with two large sofas and two armchairs.
- Full height windows provide beautiful views.
- Two bedrooms, each having two single beds and wardrobe.