Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Bord Failte: 4 Stars.
Prices: £350 per week.
For further details please contact:
Marie or Michael Clancy
Tel: 00353 65 683 4262
Boloughera Cottage is located in the parish of Lissycasey. Lissycasey is just 10 minutes drive from Ennis, the capital of County Clare and 25 minutes drive from Shannon Airport. (On leaving Ennis take the N68 to Lissycasey).
This Quaint Country Cottage in the hillsides of West Clare will bring you back in time and is traditionally furnished including: Natural stone fireplace, Oil Stove, Flag stone floors, Sugan chairs, and a cottage half door. It features high quality self catering accommodation with a modern kitchen.
- Apart from enjoying the local Angling, Golfing and sightseeing opportunities around Lissycasey it can also be used as a base for touring the Cliffs of Moher, Doolin, Bunratty Castle, the Burren, all of which are steeped in history.
- The cottage is only 15 minutes drive to the Shannon car ferry leading to Kerry.
- Also to be enjoyed are long country walks and cycling.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite, accommodating up to 6 persons.
- Oil central heating.
- Fully equipped ktichen/utility room, including freezer.
- Large traditional sitting room with stove fireplace, TV and video.