THE BOGUE APARTMENT
Dumfries and Galloway
Sorry no pets.
Price: £230 per week all year round.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01671 820266
Reload this mapAccommodation
The origins of The Bogue date from the late 18th century, when there was a row of single-storey cottages on the site. Around 1900 a second floor was added, and at various times in the past the building has housed the doctor's surgery, a joiner's shop and the local carrier and station taxi service. Today it is a private house which also serves as the office of the local Registrar for Births, Marriages and Deaths for the district of Kirkmabreck, with weddings being performed here throughout the year.
- A self-contained studio apartment for two with its own kitchen and en-suite bathroom.
- Access is by an external staircase to the first floor, which has an open plan sitting room including kitchen and sleeping area with twin beds.
- All linen is provided.
- The separate luxury bathroom has a corner bath with hand shower and heated towel rail.
- Central heating is supplemented by an electric radiator, hot water by instantaneous gas heater. All heating is included in the rent.
- Private parking.
- The accommodation is available all year round.
Creetown is an ideal location for two people wanting to explore this lovely unspoilt area of south-west Scotland. We are 43 miles west of Dumfries and 6 miles east of Newton Stewart. To get here by road, turn off the A75 into Creetown. At the clock tower in the centre of the village, turn up the hill following the signs for the Gemrock Museum. The Bogue is the second house on the left.
Satnav: Postcode DG8 7JW