Low season £260 - £360 pw.
High season £360 - £480 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ian & Alison Ellis
Tel: 01224 868372
Mobiles: 078057 69485 or 07837 176951
Reload this mapNestling in the heart of Royal Deeside, this detached cottage has been converted from an old steading (built with the original stone) and enjoys magnificent views of Deeside and Mount Kean. Views of Lochnager can also be admired after a short uphill walk. It is situated on a 36 acre farm with ponds, small burns and woodland - an area where many different species of birds can be found, along with many pathways for walking, relaxing and enjoying the peace and tranquility.
- Living room with wood-burning stove and laminate floor.
- Small, fully fitted kitchen.
- Shower room / W.C.
- First floor: Galleried double bedroom with 5ft bed.
- All linnen, towels and first basket of logs included.
- Numerous outdoor activities are readily available, and Aberdeen is nearby with its many amenities.
- An ideal location for the Whisky, Castle and Victorian Heritage Trails. Balmoral, Castle Fraser, Drum and Braemar Castles within easy reach.
- Golf, fishing, riding, cycling, skiing all available.