1 Fron Dirion Isaf,
Sleeps: 2 + 2 in Crog Loft.
Well controlled pets are welcome.
Low season £200 pw.
Mid season £250 pw.
High season £300 pw.
Short breaks from Sept to June at pro-rata daily rate by arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Margaret & Roger Perry
Tel: 01286 881938
Reload this mapBodlondeb is a detached ex-quarryman's cottage in a rural setting on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It retains many original features and provides very comfortable self catering accommodation.
The cottage is full of character and is a hit with walkers and those looking for a peaceful and romantic break. It has panoramic views over the Irish Sea, Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula. From the cottage you can explore everything that North Wales has to offer from walking, cycling, kayaking and climbing to relaxing in the garden and soaking up the atmosphere. Its location, near to local beaches, makes it an ideal base for touring. The open fire, linked to central heating, is a favourite with our visitors as is the secure parking for two cars and large grassed area for exercising pets etc.
- The cottage is mainly on one level with a double bedroom on the ground floor. Two further single beds are available in the crog loft accessed by a loft ladder.
- Also on the ground floor there is an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with exposed wooden beams and stone walls.
- Bathroom with bath, toilet, wash basin and shower over the bath.
- The outside patio area has garden seating and a table where you can take your ease and enjoy the beautiful views and clear mountain air.
- The cottage is approached along a gravel track and so benefits from very little passing traffic.
FOR A FULLER DESCRIPTION OF EVERYTHING THAT BODLONDEB HAS TO OFFER PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE OWNERS WEBSITE (link button above).
- Fuel for heating, electricity and bed linen are supplied free of charge.