Snowdonia National Park,
Sorry no pets.
Prices: from £280 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBodlondeb is a beautifully refurbished, three-storey 18th century Welsh stone cottage with its own private riverside terrace. The cottage occupies a stunning location in the pretty seaside village of Llwyngwril, in the Snowdonia National Park. Nestled between the seaside towns of Barmouth and Tywyn and with Aberdovey, Dollgellau and Machynlleth all nearby, the cottage makes the perfect base for activity holidays (spectacular scenic walks, golf, pony trekking and fishing all available nearby), seaside breaks or perhaps a romantic getaway.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
Accommodation briefly comprises:
- 5-minute walk to nearest beach.
- Pretty riverside terrace.
- Furnished to a very high standard.
- Stunning first floor galleried bedroom with vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and king size bed.
- Duvets, pillows and blankets provided, please bring your own bed linen and towels.
- Ground floor sitting room with two leather sofas and 32 inch plasma TV with freeview, DVD player and a wide selection of DVDs, bathroom featuring tub bath with shower over.
- Lower ground sitting room with underfloor heating, open fireplace and kitchen overlooking the river Gwril.
- Stable door opening out onto the pretty garden terrace with outdoor furniture and BBQ (right on the river Gwril).
- Microwave, i pod docking station, CD with a wide selection of CDs.
- No pets.
- Non smoking.
- Electricity included
- Storage heating throughout.
- Parking in village car park, a minute's walk away.
Aberdovey beach, Llwyngwril beach
- Llwyngwril is a pretty, uncommercialised village resting on the shores of Cardigan Bay in the beautiful Snowdonia National Park with easy access to Cader Idris.
- The village offers a well stocked local store and a welcoming village pub which serves tasty meals.
Llwyngwril village, Mawddach Estuary
Nearby attractions attractions include:
- If you love walking you will love this area of Snowdonia with its spectacular mix of mountain and coastal scenery. The stunning Cader Idris is a just a stone's throw away. Other local walks to be enjoyed include up to the Blue Pool featured on the BBC's 'Secret Britain' series. Also the 'Precipice Walk' with gorgeous views across the Mawddach Estuary and the coastline and the 'Torrent Walk', following the river Clywedog through its striking gorge.
- The picturesque harbour village of Aberdovey with its beautiful sandy beach and dunes, stylish shops, places to eat, as well as fantastic facilities for boat and golf enthusiasts.
- Barmouth, with all the seaside fun you could wish for.
- Tywyn with miles of beach, shops, places to eat, a cinema and leisure complex.
- The stunning Mawddach Estuary, The Rough Guide to Wales claims it to be the country's finest and you will find many walks to be enjoyed.
- Further afield - Porthmaddog, Harlech with its impressive castle and not forgetting Snowdon, 50 miles away, perfect for a day trip.