Sleeps: 4 in each of 3 cottages.
Folding beds available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £195 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £800 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01568 797144
Reload this mapThese three beautifully restored and comfortable cottages have gardens on the banks of the River Lugg on the edge of Bodenham village in central Herefordshire. There is ample off road parking. Nearby is a village store AND just 10 minutes walk away is the award winning England's Gate Inn. You may fish from or walk in our large adjoining field.
THE GRANARY - sleeps 4
THE HAYLOFT - sleeps 4
- A very spacious ground floor apartment with easy access, it has a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with exposed beams.
- The large open plan living area has two sofas, a kitchen area with a dishwasher and a separate dining area.
- There is a spacious shower room.
- The French doors open onto the riverside garden.
THE SMITHY - sleeps 4
- A sunny first floor apartment with a double bedroom and a twin bedroom.
- Cosy open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
- The bathroom has a bath with a shower.
- The Hayloft is reached by an attractive outside wooden staircase with a sun deck leading up from the riverside garden.
- This two-storey conversion with original brickwork was formerly the village forge.
- Upstairs is a double bedroom and a twin bedroom and downstairs is a shower room and a smart dining/kitchen with dishwasher.
- The sitting room has a log burner, two sofas and French doors onto the riverside garden.
All cottages have wireless broadband, a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, central heating, internet TV, DVD player, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and carpet or laminate floors. There is 24hr access to a fully equipped laundry.
Bed linen, towels, gas, electricity and logs included.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS.Normally Saturday to Saturday bookings.