22a High Street,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £150 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £375 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0131 657 6349
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map22a Boatshore is situated in co-joined villages of Cockenzie and Port Seton on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth in Scotland and is 12 miles from the historic and cultural centre of Edinburgh. It faces a natural harbour surrounded by a beach which was the centre of the fishing industry in the 18th century. It is also part of the John Muir Walkway which stretches from Musselburgh to Dunbar. The location is ideal for walking, fishing, golfing and wildlife enthusiasts, as well as those seeking to relax.
25 Jun, 2 Jul, 9 Jul
22a Boatshore Studio is an old fishermans cottage which has been newly renovated. It was originally built to house fishing nets but was later converted to cottages. It comprises:
- In the villages of Cockenzie/Port Seton there are 2 pubs, several small shops, a supermarket and a number of places to eat during the day.
- Cockenzie/Port Seton is an ideal place from which to visit Edinburgh and the many attractions in East Lothian.
- Cockenzie/Port Seton is on the main bus route to Edinburgh. There are a number of direct buses with the most frequent running every 15 minutes. It takes on average 40 minutes to reach the centre of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh is not only the historic capital of Scotland which boasts many historic monuments - the most famous being its Castle - but is home to the worlds biggest arts festival which takes place every year in August.
- A livingroom/kitchen, a box bedroom, showeroom and a separate toilet, garden.
- It can sleep up to four people.
- There is a triple bunk in the bedroom (double on the lower, single on the upper) and a comfortable double sofabed in the living room.
- It has a beautiful view and is fully equipped to modern standards and has central heating for use in the winter months.