Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Price range £400 - £520 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01525 210621
Our cottages have been beautifully converted from a barn, on a working farm, to a very high standard and very well-equipped with gas central heating throughout. They are 2-storey, sleeping 4 - 6 people, one double room, one twin room and a sofa bed.
There is a pub within walking distance and an abundance of attractions in and around the area - Whipsnade Wild Animal Park, Woburn Safari Park, Ashridge Forest, Milton Keynes, Mead Open Farm.
- On the ground floor is a very spacious kitchen and dining area with a 'Rayburn' oven giving you a very warm welcome.
- A twin bedroom with an en-suite shower room with toilet and sink.
- On the first floor is a light and airy, comfortable lounge with an open-pitched roof, a gas fuelled log burning stove set in a large, brick fireplace which looks out onto open countryside towards the Chiltern Hills.
- Also on the first floor is a large double bedroom, again with an open-pitched roof and a family bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and sink.
- Each cottage has an enclosed private garden with furniture and plenty of car parking space.