9 Church Street,
Sleeps: 8 +cot.
Prices: £470 - £745 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01298 872927
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTideswell is a regular winner of the Derbyshire Best Kept Village Award and the Britain in Bloom Village Award and is a Conservation Village. It is famous for its Well Dressings, pictures made from seeds and petals.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar
It lies at the heart of the Peak District National Park and with Monsal Dale and Millers Dale nearby is an ideal base for walking and for visiting the abundance of Peak District attractions. It has a fine range of local shops, pubs, tearooms and restaurants which specialise in fresh produce from the Peak District.
Bluebell Cottage is a pretty double fronted 18th Century stone cottage which was formerly a village inn. It has been fully refurbished, recently decorated and many original features have been retained. It nestles in a quiet street in the centre of Tideswell convenient for shops, real local pubs, and all amenities.
The accommodation includes:
- The Sitting room has original beams and a stone fireplace with log burner. There's a brand new 42 inch Widescreen Full HD SMART LCD TV with built in Wi-Fi/Freeview, DVD / CD player, free Internet Access, and books, puzzles and DVDs.
- Oak refectory dining table seats 8 comfortably.
- Fully equipped kitchen with automatic washing machine, double oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, ironing facilities and a fridge with icebox.
- Bathroom has bath with shower over, lavatory, handbasin and mirror with shaver point.
- There are three bedrooms:
- The family room has a double bed and ensuite shower room and TV; steep steps lead to a galleried sleeping area in the eaves with a second double bed.
- The second bedroom has a double bed and overlooks the garden.
- The third bedroom has twin beds.
- The Cottage is fully gas centrally heated.
- All rooms are furnished with good quality furniture and antiques in english country cottage style.
- The walled garden has a small wildlife pond, patio furniture and BBQ. The stone outbuilding is ideal for storing bikes (bring own padlock).
- A public footpath separates the cottage from the garden and leads to lovely walks within minutes in the glorious Derbyshire countryside.
- Rental includes free WiFi, household linen, power and initial supply of coal and logs.
- Pets are welcome but are subject to a small extra charge.
- Park your car on the street outside or in the free village car parks close by.
- Cot and high chair provided (please bring linen for cot).
- Early or late check in / out by arrangement for small fee.