Quarter of Ten,
Isle of Skye
No pets, no smoking.
Price range: £300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA modern Scandinavian timber cottage with the Wow! factor! Fabulous view of the Red Cuillin and the crofting township of Torrin from the large picture window. Being situated off the main road makes it very quiet and peaceful. Honeymooners, nature lovers, walkers, climbers, artists, or just anyone who wants a restful holiday will love Bluebell Cottage. It is decorated to a high standard with a mix of contemporary, vintage and ethnic furnishings.
- Open plan living area with original paintings by Rupert Copping.
- Contemporary style, fully equipped galley kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Cosy seating area with large comfy sofa, easy chairs and bright rugs.
- Large picture window framing the unique uninterrupted view of the Red Cuillin.
- Dining table and chairs.
- Carpeted bedroom with very comfortable pocket sprung king-size bed which can be separated into 2 slim-line singles, wardrobe, dressing table, reading lamps and soft lighting.
- All bedding, towels and cleaning products are provided.
- Small toilet/shower room with BIG shower and heated towel rail.
- Free electric heating throughout, and because it is so well insulated and triple glazed, it is cozy all year round.
- Private partially enclosed garden.
- Fire blanket and extinguisher.
- Games, books, maps, info about What's On, bus timetable, flashlight, iron, ironing board and hair dryer are all provided.
- PLUS a surprise welcome pack for all guests and at Christmas a Christmas tree and presents!
- Free Wi-fi and audio docking station for music and radio.
- Torrin, which lies at the foot of the Cuillin mountain range, is one of the most spectacular and scenic spots on the Isle of Skye. Secluded and peaceful, it is yet only seven miles from Broadford which has all the amenities of a small town including supermarket, petrol station, coffee shops, restaurants, gift shops, hospital, library, medical centre and is ideally located for travelling all round the island and to the mainland.
- There are many great walks near the village and the Elgol boat trips are a 15 minute drive away.
- Blaven is a special attraction, rising majestically on the other side of Loch Slapin, it is a sight which you will never forget.
- On the shores of Loch Slapin you may see otters and seabirds, eagles fly above the Red Cuillin and there are buzzards nesting on the hill above our house next door.
- Seals and cormorants can be spotted on the islands by the sandy beach, which is a 15 minute walk away and where you can collect mussels and swim.