Gaer Fawr House,
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on large sofabed).
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Low season £240 - £260 pw.
High Season £280 - £385 pw.
Short breaks available from £65 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07711 418932 or 01938 590 115
Reload this mapBluebell is a unique apartment which forms part of the old Barn at Gaer Fawr.
- Recently renovated, Bluebell has managed to retain the old charm of the Barn including exposed beams and oak doors with latch door handles, but also offers guests all the comfort and facilities they would expect from a modern holiday apartment.
- The views from the property are simply stunning and can be enjoyed from the private patio and garden that is directly outside the apartment and is only for our guests use.
- The spacious kitchen has everything you would expect including dishwasher, fridge freezer, double oven and microwave.
- The lounge is comfortably furnished with TV, DVD player and two sofas and armchair, and the bedroom and bathroom are well appointed.
- The Barn at Gaer Fawr is located up a private drive, well away from the main road so guests will enjoy peace and relaxation.
- The ancient woodland of Gaer Fawr is adjacent and you can access some super walks directly from the property. Keen cyclists can also get out on some of the regions quieter roads and enjoy the fantastic scenery.
- The busy market town of Welshpool is only 5 minutes drive away, offering many attractions including castles and a canal to take you back to a bygone era. Powys Castle is one not to be missed if you can manage it.
- You could also take a drive to the stunning lake Vyrnwy, where you can try your hand at watersports and cycling or enjoy a leisurely walk and good lunch.
- Golf and fishing are popular in this part of Wales, too, with plenty of golf courses and a coarse fishing lake.
- The larger town of Shrewsbury is only 14 miles away and is renown for its annual flower show, large central park and good shopping.