Sorry no pets.
Price: £325 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01569 740307
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBloomfield Steading
11 Apr, 18 Apr
This peaceful cottage is set within the grounds of Bloomfield, the childhood home of James Leslie Mitchell (Lewis Grassic Gibbon).
- Set in the heart of the Mearns, though only 2 miles off the A90 and 4 miles from A92 coast road.
- Less than 3 miles from the Grassic Gibbon Centre, where much can be discovered about the local history.
- Ideal central area for touring around historical Kincardineshire.
- Easy access to Royal Deeside and Aberdeen.
- Good base for cyclists, walkers (beach, woodland and the hills), golf, sightseeing, whisky trails, local history, RSPB nature reserves and much more.
- A haven for a complete rest where you can watch, and listen to the local wildlife.
- Spacious open plan living/dining room. Good selection of books, games, puzzles, videos and music CD's available during your stay.
- Wireless broadband available on request.
- Well equipped kitchen, including washing machine and dishwasher.
- Large double bedroom-usual fittings.
- Smaller twin bedded room.
- Bathroom with over the bath shower.
- Linen, towels, and many extras provided for your comfort.
- Private parking, own secluded outside area with seats and table, with uninterrupted views over the Grampians.
- Events throughout the year in local fishing villages.
- 10 minutes to Stonehaven reknowned for the folk festival, the Hogmanay fireballs, open air swimming pool. Many other events throughout the year (information available at Bloomfield).
As the owners live within the grounds of Bloomfield, should you require any help or advice during your stay, they will be available to help you. You will be greeted, usually, on arrival with a personal welcome and home bakes are provided to get you relaxed after your journey.